Apr 11 2016
To submit any consular application to the Embassy:
- By mail: If all the requirements are fulfilled, the Embassy processes all consular procedures submitted by mail in three working days (from day of receipt of application).
- Power of Attorney (in person): All applicants need to schedule an appointment before showing up at the Embassy to arrange any Power of Attorney. No walk-in service is applicable.
- Applicants who show up at the Embassy for any consular procedure (other than Power of Attorney) have two choices:
- Bring along a self-addressed return envelope (the Embassy will send back the formality within 2 working days).
- Applicants can pick up the formality in two working days from date of submitting the application.
Consular Fees - As of 2005
Exchange Rate: $1.00 equivalent to 1500LL (subject to change)
- The fee for each formality is mentioned in its related section.