Transfer of Furniture

In order to be exempted from the relevant Lebanese customs fees, applicant should provide the following documents:


1-A notarized typed/professional packing list (every page should be signed and notarized)  including only  used house furniture and items and  personal items. 

2-A notarized affidavit signed by the applicant as follows:” I  certify under penalty  that I have been  residing  in the U.S.A. for more than three consecutive  years and that I’m  returning to  Lebanon  permanently, and that the personal and house items and furniture I ‘m shipping are mine, are previously owned and used, and are intended for personal use” plus include your phone number)

3-A proof of three lease years residence in the USA (rent contract or Deed warranty, letter of employment, personal income tax return covering the three years) +  copy of a US Visa, green card or US passport+ copy of the most recent I 94. 

4- Copy of Lebanese ID and lebanese Passport including the last pages that shows the departure and arrival stamps of the Lebanese General Security

5- American Driver's license showing the applicant address in US

6- A money order in the amount of $30.00 payable to the Embassy of Lebanon. 

7- One Self-Stamped return address envelope (through the Post mail).

For further information, Please contact directly Mrs. Sanaa Zeinab by Phone: (202) 939-6318 or E-Mail: