Request from the spouse of a Lebanese Citizen to acquire Lebanese Citizenship.
Contact:Tel: (202) 939-6314
One year after registering the marriage in the vital statistics office in Lebanon, (and not only at the Lebanese Embassy) the wife of a Lebanese citizen can apply to obtain the Lebanese Nationality, after providing the following required documents:
- One copy of a recent family civil registry record ( بيان قيد عائلي), showing the registration of the marriage in the Lebanese records.
- Filling out before a Notary Public documents no 1, no 2, no 3.
- One copy of the wife’s Birth Certificate
- One copy of the wife’s valid passport showing the change in her last name. If the name wasn’t changed, the husband should fill and sign the document no 4, before a Notary Public.
- One copy of the Lebanese passport of the husband
- One copy of Lebanese Marriage Certificate
- One copy of the husband and the spouse’s Driver License
- $20.00 money order payable to the Embassy of Lebanon
- 2 envelopes, stamped & self-addressed (USPS ONLY)
Call (202) 939-6314 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for reacquisition of the Lebanese Citizenship for individuals who are of Lebanese descent.
Tel: (202) 939-6309
Applications are now open for the Reacquisition of the Lebanese Citizenship. Click here
Before mailing any document to the Embassy, and for further information, Please contact : (202) 939 6309 or email@example.com
Prior to starting a new renunciation of Lebanese Citizenship request, Applicants are required to check the Jurisdiction guidelines in order to verify whether their state of residence falls under the Lebanese Embassy’s jurisdiction (Washington D.C), or under its affiliated Consulates General ( Los Angeles, Detroit or New York ).
The following steps may be completed by mail, or in person at the embassy
Upon the fulfillment of the noted requirements, the renunciation request will be sent to the corresponding authorities in Lebanon to be finalized. The process may take up to 1 year to be complete. Furthermore, a letter proving that the renunciation request is in process will be provided to the applicant.
For further information, Please contact us by Phone: (202) 939-6309 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like and follow our Facebook page for the latest updates: https://www.facebook.com/lebanonembassyus